- Home »
- Kids Have Kid's Knowdays
This's my gallery > Enjoy reading
Ardi-galley
On Minggu, 25 Januari 2015
Hello, here I will discuss abaout kid knowdays. However, when I open my facebook account I just see the picture post uploaded by my sister. Suddenly, I become curious and see the picture. Check this out.
See? So different to me as a child, haha. Gadget is trend now, however with gadget we will get anything just like game, foto, video, music, education, entertainment, etc. That thing is fungsional for me too,lol.
OK, this is not seem a problem to me, but I afraid they will never know how fun our chilhood, the will never know the feel whenever you play "Layang-layang" and go run for it, lol. Oh this is so memorial, I know you feels same just like me, aren't you? This is some game I have played before, when in my childhoold.
But kid knowdays
hahaha, this is a globalization, we cant stop it happend, but we can monitoring our young sister and brother and our kids if only you have one,haha.
Ok, not many I can write here, but just be wise on chosing something(?). Goodnight..
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.














